Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

18 November, 2017

MilvArt water decals review - UV gel manicure with water decals N 952 and J 197 - Black tulips on white and Roses on black

I'm happy to announce that I continued my blogger collaboration with MilvArt and today I would like to show you all the beauties that I got from them! :-) 
I use this opportunity to thank MilvArt for this beautiful opportunity they gave me, and above all Arina for her kindness and for all her help! :-)

MilvArt is a russian company from Saint-Petersburg that produces nail art products. On their website, in their catalog you can find water decalsrhinestonesnail stencilstattoos, and nail wraps :-)

As I like all kinds of nail art, I was very interested in water decals, nail stencils and rhinestones, and browsing their website was such a pleasure, they have a big choice of various nail stencils, high quality rhinestones of all dimensions and colours, and so many water decals that the only problem is how to choose "only" 10 or 15 of them and get them as sample products! 
Believe me, it's not easy at all, they offer some really amazing patterns and designs, black & white, gold & silver, animal patterns, multicolored, floral patterns...! :-)
Take some time to browse their website, I assure you that you will find a lot of beautiful products that you like! :-)



You can find MilvArt here:
MilvArt website
MilvArt YouTube channel
MilvArt instagram
MilvArt facebook


Today I'm showing you all the products that I got, water decals and crystals that I liked most and also two manicures that I made using two beautiful water decals! :-)


MilvArt crystals and water decals

MilvArt crystals 
MilvArt strip off base holographic



MilvArt water decals

MilvArt water decals

MilvArt water decals

MilvArt water decals

MilvArt water decals

N 952

N 410

J 197

J 213 p

N 468 p

N 956 p

J 176

J 212

S 224

N 510

N 504

N 826

J 206

N 936

N 937

Crystal size 5










Crystal AB size 2AB










Crystal size 3 Blue Zircon










Crystal size 6 Sapphire










Crystal size 4 Lt. Sapphire










Crystal size 4 Siam










MilvArt water decals can be used with normal nail polish and also with UV gel polish.
High quality water decals, they are not too hard, not too delicate, they have the right resistance that allows you to manage them on your nail until you fix them in the right position, but they are soft enough to adapt nicely to the shape of your nail. 
Every possible small wrinkle disappears after protecting your manicure with the final layer of UV gel top coat! :-)

Here is the procedure how to make a water decal manicure with UV gel polish:
1. apply UV gel base coat, cure 2 minutes in UV lamp
2. apply UV gel white polish, cure 2 minutes in UV lamp (repeat to get the complete coverage of the nail surface)
3. prepare water decal, cutting it with nail scissors
4. apply a thin layer of UV gel top coat, do not cure it in UV lamp!
5. put water decal in water 5-10 seconds
6. dry water decal on a napkin
7. transfer water decal on non cured top coat, apply it and smooth it
8. remove the excess water decal on the edges with nail file
9. cure in UV lamp, only 10-15 seconds, to fix water decal
10. apply UV gel top coat, cure 2 minutes in UV lamp

You can also follow MilvArt video tutorial Full nail under gel polish, I find it very useful! :-)

As a conclusion, I strongly recommend MilvArt water decals, for their high quality, easy application and amazing patterns that are definitely very eye-catching, and that give us the opportunity to wear a real pieces of art on our nails..! :-)
These water decals also have a very reasonable price and MilvArt has a world wide delivery, so no matter where you live, MilvArt can reach you! :-) 

Here are my manicures with two of MilvArt water decals that I got, I hope you like them as much as I do! :-)


In next days and weeks "stay tuned", follow my posts, I have a lot of beautiful new MilvArt products to show you! :-)

Today I'm showing two manicures that I made using two beautiful water decals,  N 952 and J 197! I love both of them and I think they are really spectacular! :-)

 


MilvArt water decal N 952









MilvArt water decal J 197











8 comments:

  1. Predivni su! Ocekujem jos jednu seriju divnih water decals nalepnica! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :-) I ovaj put imam mnogo water decal nalepnica, sve jedna lepsa od druge :-)

      Delete
  2. So many of them are soooo beautiful! I can't wait to see all of them on your nails! I love those black tulips :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :-) Yes, I think that they are gorgeous, all of them! And, I enjoy wearing them on my nails! :-)

      Delete
  3. Quantos recebidos lindos!
    Amei as duas manicures, a primeira foi a minha preferida!
    Beijos
    Lily’s Nail
    Instagram @lilys_nail_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lily! :-) Yes, I got so many beauties! :-)

      Delete
  4. The products all look fantastic and I love the most the black and white manicure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These water decals are really high quality decals and they are really easy to use; if you add the fact that they are gorgeous, there is nothing else that I could ask for my perfect manicure! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)