Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

25 May, 2013

Fantasy manicure on violet

I got the inspiration for this manicure from one of the greatest nail-artists Tartofraises :-)

The first time when I tried it, I made it using Debby Gel Play n° 17 Lagoon as a base colour and I liked it so much, you can see it in my post Fantasy manicure in the lagoon. But, it got destroyed after a long and hard day on work, so I decided to make it again right away, using different base colour, Kiko n° 331 Violet and changing the position of drawings, and this time I enjoyed it a little bit longer :-)

Kiko n° 331 Violet
Acrylic colours
Half pearls
NYC n° 138 Classy Glassy top coat








20 comments:

  1. I love this polish - and the nail art completes it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anche questa è davvero bellissima... che pazienza che hai!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie! :-) Quando una cosa mi piace veramente e quando mi metto in testa di farla, allora bisogna aggiungere solo tanta pazienza e il risultato arriva :-)

      Delete
  3. I love this version too! Amazing job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, Elizabeth! :-) I loved it so much that I've made it three times... almost in a row..! :-)

      Delete
  5. OMG! This is really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. komentirat necu uopce, ovo ti je samo da znas da sam bila tu :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. zblenuta i očarata... toliko da sam onepismenila *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hajde, hajde, oporavljaj se i bacaj se na posao! :-)

      Delete
  8. WOW!!! This is such perfection! Both your colors and this nail art.
    I wish I could do something like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jin! :-) I was amazed and so happy how this manicure turned out, so I made it three times, almost in a row! :-) Maybe it doesn't seem so easy, but it is much easier than many people think! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)