Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

17 November, 2015

Stamping: Purple floral pattern on light lilac

Golden Rose Wow! n° 13
Mundo de Uñas purple stamping polish
BPS stamping plate BP-L024
acrylic colours
Kiko 3 in 1 Shine fortifying fast dry base/top coat






18 comments:

  1. Dear as always beautifully decorated ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicate and beautiful! Nice job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manicure look great but colors not :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the manicure and the combination of colours :-)

      Delete
  4. Che colori particolari che hai usato per questa stampa! Unici e molto belli, non avrei mai osato questa combinazione!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A dire il vero, non sono stata molto contenta, cioè mi piace come è uscito lo stamping, abbastanza preciso, però la combinazione non mi ha lasciata soddisfatta... Penso che nel mio cuore ci sono sempre le stamping manicure fatte con determinati colori tipo bianco, nero, argento e oro... :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)