Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

09 November, 2015

Stamping plate Blueberry 02 - Swirly floral pattern on silver holo

Today I would like to present to you a new stamping plate that I got few days ago from Marta, tallented nail artist from Poland; her blog is Red Rouge and there you can find many interesting manicures, especially beautiful stamping manicures :-)
Marta is also the owner of etsy shop Blueberrystorepl and she sent me her stamping plate Blueberry 02 for my honest review :-) 




This stamping plate is 5,5 cm of diameter, so it's a standard dimension circle stamping plate,  it fits to all standard nail art stamping organizers and if you still don't have any, you can find nice red organizer for stamping plates at Marta's etsy shop Blueberrystorepl :-)
The size of big patterns is 2,2 x 1,5 cm. 

This stamping plate has four big and four tiny patterns, leaf and floral themed and I really love them :-) Of course, the floral pattern stole my heart, but I like all the other patterns, they are amazing!

I didn't have any problem with this stamping plate, it's engraved deeply enough to get perfect patterns and transfer them on your nails, the patterns are really clear and sharp which is the most important thing when it comes to stamping! :-)
I can highly recommend the stamping plate Blueberry 02, it has very reasonable price, it's a good quality stamping plate and it's really beautiful..!

Also, I can highly recommend the first stamping plate made by Marta, it's Blueberry 01, following these links you can see two manicures that I made using that stamping plate: 
Stamping plate Blueberry 01 - White floral pattern on black & grey gradient
Stamping: Black floral pattern on blue holo

Dear Marta, thank you for sending me both of your awesome stamping plate creations, I hope that many girls won't miss the opportunity to have them in their collection! :-)

Swirly floral pattern on silver holo is my first manicure done with stamping plate Blueberry 02 and it won't be the last, so stay tuned! :-) 

Kiko 3 in 1 Shine fortifying fast dry base/top coat






10 comments:

  1. It's really gorgeous, I like how "dense" this pattern is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so amazing! looks like you are wearing a silk silver fabric with black pattern. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like this pattern and all other patterns on this stamping plate, it's beautiful! :-)

      Delete
  3. Fantastican manikir i prekrasna plocica! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! :-) Svi motivi na plocici mi se bas dopadaju, mozda mi je ovaj omiljeni i zato sam ga prvog iskoristila :-)

      Delete
  4. beautiful manicure, and that pattern lines are so crisp! love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mari! :-) The stamping plate works perfectly and the patterns are all beautiful! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)