Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

10 August, 2015

Birthday nail mail from Croatia, July 2015

In the middle of July I had a birthday, I spent it in a vacation outside of Italy and in the meantime a beautiful parcel was patiently waiting for me in my mailbox, a nail mail birthday gift that came from my dear friend and nail art colleague Žana, from the Nail Crazy blog :-) 

I'm not a great fan of Hello Kitty, but this postcard with Hello Kitty with it's "sweet wishes" brought a big smile to my face! :-)



And, under the postcard there was this cheerful company, these beautiful nail polishes :-) 

(upper row, left to right)
Avon Speed Dry Strawberry
Catrice Luxury Lacquers Million Brilliance n° 05 Plum Fiction
Catrice Luxury Lacquers Million Brilliance n° 04 Lost 'N Roses
Bipa Coloured Sand nail polish n° 3 Dark Grey
Bipa Coloured Sand nail polish n° 1 Glitter Lilac

(lower row, left to right)
Essence The Gel nail polish n° 25 Prince Charming
Essence The Gel nail polish n° 20 Beautiful Lies
Essence The Nudes n° 07 Hope For Love
Catrice n° 280 London's Weather Forecast
Catrice n° 540 Am I Blue Or Green?
Catrice n° 16 George Blueney







What do you think about this nail mail? Isn't it amazing? ;-)

Dear Žana, thank you for remembering my birthday and thank you for this beautiful birthday nail mail! :-) A new "untried" nail polishes pile is born! What a beautiful pile! :-)
These will be my August colours! :-)

I send you a big hug and I wish you a cheerful and happy summer! :-)

20 comments:

  1. So many wonderful polishes. Even if it is from a while ago, I wish you all the best for your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and I like all of them :-) Thank you, Andrea! :-)

      Delete
  2. What a lovely parcel you had waiting for you!
    Zana knows how to pick them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's lovely indeed and she surely knows how to spoil me :-)

      Delete
  3. What a great gift?! Happy belated Birthday🎉🎊🎂 , and have fun with your new polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. drago mi je da ti se sviđaju, uživaj :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naravno da mi se svidjaju, svi... to su boje moga leta :-) Hvala!! :-)

      Delete
  5. p.s.
    i nemoj mi 'nisam ja neki fan hello kitty', svatko treba imat' barem jednu hello kitty čestitku ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s.
      hajde dobro, sad cu uramiti ovu koju sam dobila od tebe :-) a mozda cu jednog dana napraviti i neki Hello Kitty manikir pa cu ti ga posvetiti :-)

      Delete
  6. Be lated Happy Birthday! And what a beautiful gift you received!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :-) Yes, this nail mail gift is beautiful! :-)

      Delete
  7. Awesome nail mail! Happy belated Birthday, dear Tanja! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday :) You are so lucky to have such a good friend ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) Yes, I'm really happy to have Z'ana :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)