Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

27 May, 2013

Essence Colour and Change n° 01 Wonderlicious Green, n° 03 Sweet Surprise, n° 04 Unexpected Galaxy

“Colour and Change” is a new nail polish line of Essence, with them you can “create magic looks within seconds!” :-)

To create this effect you need to follow 3 simple steps.

Step 1: apply your base coat.

Step 2: apply Colour and Change Magic Effect nail polish, let it dry.

Step 3. draw anything you like using Color and Change Magic Effect Designer polish, a clear polish with a very thin tip painter. You can draw stripes, swirls, dots… In few seconds all those  stripes, swirls and dots will become darker than the original nail polish.

I also tried two different top coats instead of Color and Change Magic Effect Designer polish and guess what… it worked! The only thing is that using the normal top coat, its brush gets a little bit stained, but you can easily clean it… So, I don’t think it’s really necessary to buy that Magic Effect Designer polish, you can use your own top coat… :-)

The collection Colour and Change has 4 colours:
n° 01 Wonderlicious Green, but it looks more blue to me :-)
n° 02 Kind Of Magic, orange
n° 03 Sweet Surprise, pink
n° 04 Unexpected Galaxy, purple

The good thing is that they are all one coaters, so they are also perfect for stamping! :-)

My opinion is that Color and Change polishes are a good product for the beginners in nail art, or for the occasions when you need to do some simple nail art manicure quickly, maybe something like a coloured french manicure. For me, they are simply "not enough".. I think that I’ll be using them more as stamping polishes! :-)

So, here is a little bit of "picture spamming" following, I present you three Essence Colour and Change nail polishes and simple nail art creations I made with them :-)
Photographs: outside in the sun, one layer of nail polish, without top coat.


Essence Colour and Change n° 01 Wonderlicious Green







Essence Colour and Change n° 01 Wonderlicious Green with some nail art



  


Essence Colour and Change n° 03 Sweet Surprise





Essence Colour and Change n° 03 Sweet Surprise with some nail art








Essence Colour and Change n° 04 Unexpected Galaxy








Essence Colour and Change n° 04 Unexpected Galaxy with some nail art






18 comments:

  1. Mmm.... avevo snobbato questa pennina magica, ma forse ho fatto male.
    Però non ho capito bene una cosa: sono gli smalti che funzionano con qualsiasi top coat o è il "Color and Change Magic Effect Designer polish" che funziona con qualsiasi smalto?... perdona, ho riletto 2 volte ma è lunedì ed evidentemente i miei neuroni non si sono ancora accesi... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sono gli smalti che funzionano con qualsiasi top coat, non devi per forza avere "Color and Change Magic Effect Designer polish" :-) Dopo aver applicato lo smalto sull'unghia, puoi fare i puntini, strisce e tutti i disegni che vuoi utilizzando il normale top coat (io ho provato con i top coat NYC e Debby)... e lo smalto diventerà più scuro :-)

      Delete
  2. The idea is fun - but also seen from very many brands. Any top coat will work/change the polish below - but worst of all, you cannot protect your nail art with a top coat LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I tried also to use some acrylic colours to make my creations more interesting, but then I realized that I can't use the top coat to protect the final creation at the end, because it would change the base colour... That's why I see this as something a little bit "limited" to me or "not enough" for me... :-) But, these polishes are one-coaters so they will be great for stamping! :-)

      Delete
  3. Sei stata bravissima a usare questa linea! Io ne avevo preso uno e non mi era piaciuto per niente, ma non sono così fantasiosa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ho ricevuto questi smalti come regalo, l'idea e il sistema mi sono sembrati interessanti, però, dopo averli provati sono rimasta un po' così... come se questo tipo di nail art non mi bastasse :-) Comunque, ho già usato gli stessi smalti per lo stamping e mi è venuto molto bene! :-)

      Delete
  4. I love all manicures you did with them! As for nail polish on it's own, the last one is my favourite! :)
    I've seen from some of my local brands nail polishes with "the same" idea in winter and I was in doubts do I need them or no. I ended up with no buying :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about nail polishes on their own, also I like the last one the most! :-) These polishes seemed interesting to me, but I don't know if I would have bought them or not, I got them as a gift from my cousin :-) But, they are really good for the stamping! :-)

      Delete
  5. imam prvog, ali zadnji mi je definitivno najzgodniji :D
    ideja nije loša, šteta što se sve izgubi ako staviš nadlak :(
    a ti si svoje zbilja krasno skockala :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moze malo da se igra sa njima... A sigurno ce moci lepo da se stampa! :-)

      Delete
  6. All are so pretty but your nail art on n° 01 Wonderlicious Green is simply brilliant!!! I love it so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, something like nail art on n° 01 Wonderlicious Green is a good solution how to use these nail polishes :-) I like it too! :-)

      Delete
  7. naravno da ces ti svoja savrsenstva napravit i na ovim cudesima, prva manikura mi je bas divna <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! :-) Prvi manikir je jedini od ova tri koji moze da prodje, po mojim standardima :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)