Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

08 December, 2022

Snowflakes on golden

As Christmas is my favourite festivity, I decided to try to create a lot of winter and Christmas themed manicures and to publish one new manicure every day during December! :-)
I hope that you will like my manicures! :-)

December 2022. manicure n° 8 - Snowflakes on golden :-)

acrylic colours








2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these are super pretty. They're one of my favourites so far :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marianne! :-) Also MY favourite so far, because I simply love free-hand made manicures :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)