Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

04 February, 2020

White & black & blue horizontal stripes

Avon Gel Finish Iceberg White
Kiko Denim Nail Lacquer n° 464 Essential Sky Blue
acrylic colours
Kiko 3 in 1 Shine fortifying fast dry base/top coat






6 comments:

  1. This is nice and I like the colours you have used :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too, I think it's super pretty. I'm amazed over the sharpness of your lines, wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marianne! :-) It's much easier to draw with acrylic colours than with nail polishes, you can draw much sharper lines :-)

      Delete
  3. This stripes are so much fun! Wonderful idea!! I hate doing stripes of different colours myself because using striping tape takes ages! do you freehand the lines?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Natalia! :-) I don't use striping tape because it takes ages and because every time I tried my working table was quite messy...
      So, yes, I freehand the lines, but I have to admit it's much easier to draw with acrylic colours than with nail polishes, so I enjoy it :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)