Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

23 January, 2017

Winter trees

When I partecipated to Born Pretty Store Christmas contest back in December, I saw this manicure, I liked it a lot and I knew that I would try to see it on my nails too. 
Unfortunately, the photo doesn't have a watermark or something that could tell me who is the owner of the manicure, the only thing that I can do is publish the photo of her manicure that inspired me.. If anyone of you that are reading this post has any information about the owner, I would appreciate to know, so I could give proper credits, thank you! :-)




For my Winter trees manicure I used:

Deborah Gel Effect n° 39 Marshmallow Sky
acrylic colours
Kiko 3 in 1 Shine fortifying fast dry base/top coat








4 comments:

  1. Bellissima la nail art da cui hai preso ispirazione e tu le hai reso pienamente giustizia, brava!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like very much the outcome of the nail art, you had a great inspiration mani!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)