Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

07 September, 2016

Colours by Llarowe Scattered Sun Flare

I present to you the nail polish Colours by Llarowe Scattered Sun Flare.
Photographs: outside in the sun, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.









6 comments:

  1. Anch'io sto indossando un CBL in questo momento - tutt'altro tipo di colore, ma stesso effetto holo da urlo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is absolutely gorgeous - and suits you wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this nail polish ♥ its absolutly beautiful *_*

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)