Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

02 March, 2015

February nail mail from Croatia

Do you like nail mail? ...I do! :-)

In February I got a beautiful package, it came from Croatia, from my dear blog friend and nail art colleague Žana, blog Nail Crazy :-) 

I think that being a postman of a nail art blogger must be a very nice thing :-) Our postmen make us happy and often have the opportunity to see some very amusing things like our "happy dance" or screaming when we get certain packages and nail mail :-) 
I can tell you that my postman also gets candies and chocolates whenever he brings me nail mail envelopes and packages! :-) And yours? :-)

These are the little treasures that I got in Žana's nail mail :-)


These are some make-up beauties: Essence Quattro eyeshadow 070 Over the Taupe and Estee Lauder 03 Berry Lush :-) and a beautiful postcard :-)


And these are the nail polish beauties that I got (from left to right):
Catrice Holomania C03 Holo in One
P2 Sand Style n° 140 Happy
P2 Volume Gloss n° 240 Royal Beauty
P2 Volume Gloss n° 210 Diva Expressive
Avon Stardust Silver Crystals


Thank you, dear Žana, your package was so beautiful and it made me really very happy! :-)
Yes, I did that "happy dance", but unfortunately this time my postman didn't get anything because I found your package in my nail mail box... :-) Well, there is always the next time! :-)

What do you think about this nail mail? Do you have your favourites? :-)

14 comments:

  1. YES - I also love nail mail LOL
    Aww Zana sent you some beautiful polishes, I see why you are happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Yes, all the things I got are beautiful! :-)

      Delete
  2. hmm... maybe I should do this to my mail woman so her lazy ass actually comes to my door with my packages!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can leave some candies for your mail woman attached on the collars of your dogs, ihihihi... :-)

      Delete
  3. Lovely nail mail. I usually go to the post and pick up my packages, so I don't know our mail man :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andrea! :-) I had a mail woman before and she was perfect, very collaborative and helpful, so I'm sorry that she doesn't come anymore... But, I'm glad to give some candies to my postmen too, as long as they bring my mail regularly :-)

      Delete
  4. Awww I love nail mails! Gorgeous polishes :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I love nail mails and yes, these polishes and all the other things I got are gorgeous :-)

      Delete
  5. Awesome nail mail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ma briga te za poštara, bitno da si ti dobila svoje ;)
    drago mi je da ti se stvarčice sviđaju, uživaj u njima :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala jos jednom, od srca :-) A postara(e) cu nastaviti dobro da tretiram, dok mi redovno donose ovakve paketice :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)