Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

19 October, 2014

KKCenterHk review: Ruby Wing Sweet Fantasy Collection - In Your Dreams

This beautiful nail polish was kindly offered to me from KKCenterHk for this review. You can find it on their web site with this name: Ruby Wing Sweet Fantasy Collection In Your Dreams, item ID: RUBYWING-RW191068.

All nail polishes in the Sweet Fantasy Collection are colour changing nail polishes with Solar Active technology. Solar active colour changes from one colour to another when exposed to the UV rays of the sun. 
There are 6 different colours in Sweet Fantasy Collection, they are all beautiful, but I chose In Your Dreams because the shade that it has in sunlight is one of my favourite shades :-) Inside it is a very pale pastel shade of grey with blue undertones and outside in the sun it transforms into a dusty blue-grey.

The nail polish comes in a 15 ml bottle. The formula is a bit thicker, but I didn't have any problem during the application. 

On my photos you can see two layers, they were enough for a complete opacity :-) I also applied one layer of NYC n° 138 Classy Glassy top coat.


Ruby Wing In Your Dreams indoor:






Ruby Wing In Your Dreams outdoor:





Do you like colour changing nail polishes? What do you think about Ruby Wing In Your Dreams? :-)

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed my review! 

KKCenterHk was also kind enough to give my readers 10% off their purchase with the code: raggio-di-luna-nails. Happy shopping! :-)


10 comments:

  1. Subtle, elegant and pretty - great for nail art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the shade in the sun and, as I could see in some other reviews, it gets even more grey-blue when the sun is stronger! :-)

      Delete
  2. Looks so pretty! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really something special and I love it in the sun! :-)

      Delete
  3. What a difference! I do like the Ruby Wing polishes :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first nail polish from Ruby Wing Sweet Fantasy Collection, and I'm really happy how it looks on my nails :-)

      Delete
  4. nije loš, ali mi ni promjena nije baš nešto spektakularna... no bojice su skroz ok :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fotografije unutra su onako malo bezveze i na svetlosti unutar kuce lak je svetlo sive boje, a promena se dobro vidi jer na svetlosti sunca postane tamnije sivo-plav i bas mi se dopada; videla sam par recenzija u kojima postane mnogo jace boje na suncu, verovatno je i sunce bilo jace :-)

      Delete
  5. njezna i dobra za bazu bas kakva ti treba :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)