Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

02 January, 2012

V reverse french manicure – matt black & sparkly

Visto che il mio sperimento del post precedente http://raggio-di-luna-nails.blogspot.com/2012/01/v-reverse-french-manicure-matte-shiny.html non mi ha lasciata proprio soddisfatta, ho deciso di giocarci un po', ho aggiunto un po' di un altro smalto ed ecco che cosa ho ottenuto... :-)

Pošto nisam ostala baš zadovoljna eksperimentom iz poslednjeg posta http://raggio-di-luna-nails.blogspot.com/2012/01/v-reverse-french-manicure-matte-shiny.html, odlučila sam da se malo igram, dodala sam malo jednog drugog laka za nokte i evo šta sam dobila... :-)

Since my experiment from the last post http://raggio-di-luna-nails.blogspot.com/2012/01/v-reverse-french-manicure-matte-shiny.html didn't leave me completely satisfied, I decided to continue playing, so I added a little bit of some other nail polish and here is what I got... :-)










Smalti:
Kiko n° 06 Frozen nero
Kiko n° 232 trasparente beige glitter
Golden Rose n° 107 Nail Art argento
Rimmel matte finish
Rimmel 5 in 1 nail treat base & top coat

Lakovi:
Kiko n° 06 Frozen crna
Kiko n° 232 providna bež glitter
Golden Rose n° 107 Nail Art srebrna
Rimmel matte finish
Rimmel 5 in 1 nail treat base & top coat

Nail polishes:
Kiko n° 06 Frozen black
Kiko n° transparent beige glitter
Golden Rose n° 107 Nail Art silver
Rimmel matte finish
Rimmel 5 in 1 nail treat base & top coat




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)