Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

23 December, 2011

Christmas Tree

Ho avuto l’ispirazione per questo bell’albero di Natale vedendo il post “Christmas Tree ala Polka Dots”, blog di Rina Alcantara “Simply Rins”, ecco il link:
La sua creazione è molto bella, mi è piaciuta tanto, così ho voluto provare a farla anch’io. Certamente, la mia collezione di smalti è ancora piccola, così ho utilizzato le tonalità del verde che ho a disposizione :-) Simply Rins, grazie per l’ispirazione!

Dobila sam inspiraciju za ovu lepu novogodišnju jelku gledajući post „Christmas Tree ala Polka Dots“, blog Rine Alcantare „Simply Rins“, evo linka:
Njena kreacija je jako lepa, baš mi se dopala, pa sam poželela da i ja pokušam da je napravim. Naravno, moja kolekcija lakova za nokte je još uvek mala, tako da sam koristila one nijanse zelene boje koje imam na raspolaganju :-) Simply Rins, hvala na inspiraciji!

I got the inspiration for this Christmas tree finding a post “Christmas Tree ala Polka Dots”, on Rina Alcantara’s blog “Simply Rins”, here is the link:
Her creation is beautiful, I liked it a lot, so I wanted to try to do it myself. Of course, my collection of nail polishes is still small, so I had to use the shades of green that I have :-) Simply Rins, thank you for the inspiration!











Smalti:
NYC n° 134 Pinstripe white bianco
Kiko n° 343 Verde Primavera
Kiko n° 231 Multicolor Paillettes Sparkle Touch
Kiko n° 305 Verde Chiaro Chromato
Kiko n° 349 Verde Oliva Chiaro
Golden Rose n° 28 Sweet Color Rosso
Rimmel 5 in 1 nail treat base & top coat

Lakovi:
NYC n° 134 Pinstripe white bela
Kiko n° 343 zelena
Kiko n° 231 Multicolor Paillettes Sparkle Touch
Kiko n° 305 svetlo zelena
Kiko n° 349 svetlo maslinasto zelena
Golden Rose n° 28 Sweet Color crvena
Rimmel 5 in 1 nail treat base & top coat

Nail polishes:
NYC n° 134 Pinstripe white
Kiko n° 343 green
Kiko n° 231 Multicolor Paillettes Sparkle Touch
Kiko n° 305 light green
Kiko n° 349 light olive green
Golden Rose n° 28 Sweet Color red
Rimmel 5 in 1 nail treat base & top coat




6 comments:

  1. Čudovita smrekica! =) Zdaj pa počakaš samo še na kakšno lepo darilo, ki se znajde pod njo. ;D
    Tebi in tvojemu ljubemu želim lepe praznike in srečno novo leto 2012! *cmok*cmok*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!

    Thank you for taking inspiration from my Christmas Tree ala Polka Dots nail design. :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super ti je jelkica, priznajem da je i inspiracija bila dobra ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sve je super. Boje i jelkica.
    Jedni od boljih. :D moka

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)