Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

09 December, 2015

Abstract Christmas tree

I got the inspiration for this manicure from Kelsie, blog Kelsie's Nail Files, after having seen her manicure 12 Days Of Christmas Nail Art Challenge: Christmas Where You Live :-)
Please visit her blog, you will find many interesting and beautiful manicures! :-)

Kiko 3 in 1 Mat fortifying fast dry base/top coat
acrylic colours
Kiko 3 in 1 Shine fortifying fast dry base/top coat







23 comments:

  1. Oh, how cute this looks. I didn't made any holiday nail art yet, because lack of time and I miss it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andrea! :-) Christmas is maybe my favourite holiday, so every year I try to make Christmas manicures and I'm happy that this year I prepared some really nice manicures :-)

      Delete
  2. I like your abstract winter landscape :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazingly perfect, Tanja! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Irina! :-) I like how it came out! :-)

      Delete
  4. dashing through the snow <3 super je manikura

    ReplyDelete
  5. ma savršena <3
    volim tu cartoon kvalitetu... a i sasvim ti je konkretno ovo drvce, nije baš apstraktno :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Romantično ☺
    Potpuno iznenađenje si mi priredila radeći beli deo na palcu na kontra strani od ostalih noktiju ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha, ha...! Pa to je kontra nacrtano da bi na fotografiji dobro ispalo, a i da mogu ja da ga gledam a da ne bude izvrnuto drvce! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)