Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

18 July, 2015

Stamping: Leaf pattern on a-england Jane Eyre

a-england Gothic Beauties Jane Eyre
Mundo de Uñas white stamping polish
BPS stamping plate BP-L015
Kiko 3 in 1 Shine fortifying fast dry base/top coat









14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. p.s.
      molim te pogledaj poštu ili face... ne trebaš niti odgovoriti, samo pogledaj ;)

      Delete
    2. Hvala! :-)
      Posta pogledana, odgovoreno, izvini zbog zakasnjenja i ne brini, bice sve u najboljem redu! :-)

      Delete
  2. Looks very cool! Reminds me of spiderweb :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Irina! :-) You're right, it does look like a spiderweb :-)

      Delete
  3. I love this design, the base colour is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a perfect design to wear super hero mani....Spiderman... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, I just need to change colours :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)