Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

07 July, 2015

Stamping: Brown leaf pattern on yellow

Rimmel n° 450 Daisy Days
Mundo de Uñas brown stamping polish
BPS stamping plate BP-46
acrylic colours
Kiko 3 in 1 Mat fortifying fast dry base/top coat







16 comments:

  1. love the dots behind stamping idea :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice, zutanjak mi je posebno lijep :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, a zutanjak nosim samo u posebnim prilikama, dva-tri puta godisnje hahaha...

      Delete
  3. Your hand strokes are so perfect that this time I thought this must be a hand painted mani...but shaaaa....again I am wrong!!! Lolll.... you amazed this time also with your stamping sence... :-) l....This is so beautiful. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the bright yellow shade and the brown stamping is perfect on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. eto jeseni ;)
    btw, ja je jedva čekam :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma, kakva jesen, ovo je neka stara stampa... ja uvek kasnim sa objavljivanjem... Nemoj jesen, jos nismo uzivali u letu! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)