Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

29 August, 2014

Deborah Lippman I Know What Boys Like

I present to you the nail polish Deborah Lippman I Know What Boys Like that I got from my dear friend and nail art colleague Maria, blog Marias Nail Art and Polish Blog in my Nail mail from Denmark :-)


Photographs: outside in the sun, three layers of nail polish, without top coat.








12 comments:

  1. I am very curious what kind of nail art will you make on this pretty blue shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With this kind of base you an do anything you want, it's perfect! :-)

      Delete
  2. This is just perfect for you, I hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I like it!!! :-) And, you're right, it's just perfect for me! :-)

      Delete
  3. This is so pretty and looks really good on you :-) I do like DL polishes and have quite a few but they are so hard to get over here and so expensive too, I've give up buying her polishes! :-|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same situation here :-) This is my only DL nail polish and I got it as present :-)

      Delete
  4. i don't know what boys like :(
    krasan plavac *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bas me briga sta boys like, vazno je sta se meni svidja, a ova bojica mi se svidja :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)