This beautiful set of butterfly water decals was kindly offered to me from KKCenterHk for this review. You can find it on their web site with this name: N.NAIL Water Decals Nail Art, item ID: WDBLE 1397.
The sheet contains 23 pieces of butterfly water decals, they are orange and blue.
I chose butterflies because I really like them and I liked particularly the blue butterflies, so I wanted to try them on my nails :-) KKCenterHk makes them also in many other versions, so you can surely find out the one that you like! :-)
1. start out with clean nails
2. paint the base colour on your nails and let it dry completely
3. remove the protection film and soak in the water for 10-20 seconds until the decal slides of the paper backing
4. put the water decal on your nail, choose the right position while it's still wet, dab the excess water off with a paper towel
5. seal your manicure with a layer of top coat
These water decals are very easy to work with. If you don't like the placement, you can move the decal on your nail while it's still wet to find the better position for it.
Here is my manicure, I used Kiko n° 300 Malachite Green, NYC n° 134 Pinstripe White for my accent nails and I used NYC n° 138 Classy Glassy top coat to seal the manicure.
I hope you like it! :-)
Do you like using water decals for your nail art creations?