Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

23 February, 2013

Fan brush gradient brown manicure

In this year of blogging I "virtualy" met many bloggers, many talented girls, and I think that this is one of nice things that blogging can give you :-) 

One of these girls is Jin Jit from the Superficially Colorful blog, if you are still not following her blog, I suggest you to check it as soon as possible, she has so many interesting and beautiful manicures :-)


Jin Jit inspired me for this manicure that I'm showing you today :-) When I saw her The 31 Days Challenge Day 21 - Merge & Melt manicure I said to myself "This is gorgeous, you have to try it as soon as possible, you can't just put it on your 'to do' list and leave it there"... and so I did :-)

I found my "fan brush", I put some clear base coat on my nails and decided to try with some acrylic colours only on one of my nails... my intention was just to see how it's going to work... So, I put a little bit of three acrylic colours on a plastic plate, very close to each other, I dip the fan brush in those colours and I tried to spread them on my nail; I did it 3-4 times until I covered all the nail (... and a lot of skin around the nail, too...) and until I was satisfied with the result. It looked like some kind of striped gradient :-)

I liked it so much that I decided to do the same thing on all the other nails :-)

After having finished playing like this with my nails (...I have to admit I had fun doing it!), I put my top coat on. When the top coat dried, I simply washed my hands with my normal liquid hand soap, persisting on a cuticle area... And the cleaning was over... :-)

I suppose that the next step will be to make a fan brush gradient manicure with "the real stuff", with nail polishes :-) The only thing that I'm afraid of is cleaning all the mess, and I don't really like it... Cleaning the mess made by acrylic colours is very simple, cleaning the mess made with nail polish is completely another thing... Well, I'll just have to try... :-)

What do you think about my fan brush gradient manicure? :-)





31 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I love your color choices. I'm reading this at breakfast and it totally reminds me of a rich cappuccino!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :-) Yes, it looks like cappuccino a little bit! :-)

      Delete
  2. This design is beautiful! I'm not even a fan (oh, gosh, no pun intended) of browns but this is so pretty! Thank you for explaining how you did it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is awesome! i need to try that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lydz! :-) It's very easy with acrylic colours, I'm afraid of cleaning up after using nail polishes... :-)

      Delete
  4. predivna, super ideja da se poslužiš akrilnim bojicama :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pa to je zato sto se bojim ciscenja posle "brljanja" lakovima, a ciscenje akrilnih boja lako ide... :-)

      Delete
  5. reminds me of a fuzzy sweater but it has a cool effect

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fora mi je ovaj gradijent, jedva cekam ga vidjet i u drugim bojama :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Volela bih da probam ovaj manikir odradjen kako treba tj. sa lakovima, ali mi je vec muka kad pomislim na ciscenje... :-)

      Delete
  7. Very nice effect! I love how it looks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Irina! :-) I'm sure I will try this manicure again, with some other colours! :-)

      Delete
  8. Oh, ta manikura ti je perfektna!!! Pa še fino je, da nisi imela težav s čiščenjem, kaj 'češ boljšega? =)) ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Pa nista bolje necu! :-) Samo sto bi ovo trebalo da se izvede uz pomoc lakova a ne uz pomoc akrilnih boja... Jesmo li lakoholicarke ili nismo? :-)

      Delete
  9. It is so pretty - gives me a wood and/or abmer vibe :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Reminds of the crema on top of an espresso :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cool! It reminds me of Jupiter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!!! OMG!!! I am so honored!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
    And your gradiesnt turned WONDERFUL and I LOOOOVE your color combo!!! I am so going to try this combo too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your manicure was great and it inspired me a lot, so I decided to try to make something similar... The only thing is that I didn't have courage to try with real nail polishes, so I tried with acrylic colours, but it's OK, I was really happy with the result... :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)