Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

12 December, 2017

MilvArt water decals review - UV gel manicures with water decals MilvArt J 176, J 212 and N410 - Abstract blue & green & golden stripes, Black & golden floral pattern on white and Iris flowers

Hello to all my followers and readers! :-) 
Today I'm happy to show you two new manicures created using beautiful MilvArt water decals :-) 

Once again, I would like to thank MilvArt for giving me the opportunity to collaborate with them, and above all Arina for her kindness and for all her help! :-)

MilvArt is a russian company from Saint-Petersburg that produces nail art products. On their website, in their catalog you can find water decalsrhinestonesnail stencilstattoos, and nail wraps :-)

As I experienced, they continuously update their range of products, so every time I visit their website I find new products, new gorgeous water decals that I admire! :-)

You can find MilvArt here:
MilvArt website
MilvArt YouTube channel
MilvArt instagram
MilvArt facebook

Take some time to browse their website, I assure you that you will find a lot of beautiful products that you like! :-)



MilvArt water decals can be used with normal nail polish and also with UV gel polish. Also this time I used them with UV gel polish and I confirm that all the procedure went smoothly, I didn't have any problem and I was very happy with the results! :-)

You can see the detailed procedure how to make a water decal manicure with normal polish in MilvArt video tutorials Item On A Nail and Full Nail :-)

If you wish to make a water decal manicure with UV gel, this is MilvArt video tutorial that could help you a lot: Full nail under gel polish :-)

I think that all their video tutorials are very useful! :-)

I strongly recommend MilvArt water decals, for their high quality, easy application and amazing patterns that are definitely very eye-catching, and that give us the opportunity to wear a real pieces of art on our nails..! :-)
These water decals also have a very reasonable price and MilvArt has a world wide delivery, so no matter where you live, MilvArt can reach you! :-) 

Today I'm showing three manicures that I made using two beautiful water decals,  J 176J 212 and N410! I love all of them and I think they are really spectacular! :-)

J 176

J 212

N 410














MilvArt J 212



















8 comments:

  1. Amazing manicures! I particularly like the last manicure, beautiful irises! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eu amei essas estampas! A minha preferida foi a terceira!
    Beijos
    Lily’s Nail
    Instagram @lilys_nail_

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ponovo divan post i prekrasni manikiri! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all awesome. My favourite is second one. <3

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)