Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

06 February, 2016

Stamping: Silver floral pattern on thermal green

BP thermal polish #5
Ya Qin An silver stamping polish
stamping plate Blueberry 03 
round silver nail art studs
Kiko 3 in 1 Shine fortifying fast dry base/top coat

Just to remind you that the stamping plate Blueberry 03 is one of beautiful creations of Marta, tallented nail artist from Poland; her blog is Red Rouge and there you can find many interesting manicures, especially beautiful stamping manicures :-)
Marta is also the owner of etsy shop Blueberrystorepl where you can find many interesting things for stamping nail art! :-) 










10 comments:

  1. The stamping looks really well on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was tempted to stamp something with white or black stamping polish, as I usually do, but now I don't regret that I chose silver, I like how it came out! :-)

      Delete
  2. Stamping on thermal polish is genius!! What a wonderful result :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, stamping on thermal polish is like stamping on a gradient that is already there on your nails... :-)

      Delete
  3. Prekrasna stampa, odlicna plocica! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. čim sam u naslovu vidjela thermal polish samo sam čekala da se na noktu pojavi druga boja ;)
    super mi je i manikura, sviđa mi se ta 'đemperasta' pločica :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plocica je fina a i stampanje je uspelo, svidja mi se kako se sve slozilo :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)