Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

21 November, 2014

Jackson Pollock on Prozac... in blue

Few months ago I found some paintings of Rodger Schultz, a professional visual fine artist from Washington D.C., working under the pen name "RAS." 
I got the inspiration for this manicure when I saw his collection JPOP/Jackson Pollock on Prozac, "a whimsical and tedious take on how Jackson Pollock would have painted if they had Prozac in the 1940's" :-)

I hope you like it! :-)

NYC n° 134 Pinstripe White
Kiko n° 340 Light Blue
Kiko n° 386 Light Pastel Blue
Bourjois n° 23 In The Navy
acrylic colours
Rimmel Matte Finish mattifying top coat








16 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but it makes me think of something in a kitchen - an apron, vintage tiles...
    It's so pretty and bright, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pa ovaj mi se sviđa još više od prethodnog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Hvala :-) Sigurno ispadne lepo i u nijansama neke druge boje :-)

      Delete
  3. It looks mesmerizing. Love the outcome of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. baš je dobro... da je nekako vratiti vrijeme pa vidjeti bi li j. pollock na prozacu stvarno ovako slikao, bilo bi zabavno ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Po misljenju Rodger Schultz-a, tako bi nekako to izgledalo, a meni je zanimljivo :-)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Grazie, Simona! Sicuramente uscirebbe bene anche con le varie tonalità di qualsiasi altro colore :-)

      Delete
  6. It's really cool and pretty and I love the title too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Che manicure pazzesca! Sono stupendi quei quadri *___*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quadri sono davvero stupendi e sono sicura che proverò a fare questa manicure anche con altri colori, è veramente interessante :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)