Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

20 April, 2014

Mosaic flower

I got the inspiration for this manicure from Lindsey, blog Wondrously Polished, after having seen her beautiful manicure Mosaic flowers! :-) 
I hope you like it! :-)

Happy Easter and best wishes to all my followers and readers! :-)

Flormar Matte M01 White
Isadora n° 648 Go Green
NYC n° 138 Classy Glassy top coat










23 comments:

  1. OH - this is so beautiful Tanja - no one makes more beautiful mosaic's than you, love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!! WOAH!!!!! Amazing amazing amazing!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Perfect for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely easter.

    And beautyful mosaic nails:-)

    Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaah this is outstanding!! it reminds me of these sidewalk mosaics in fancy cities. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow..That's so beautiful....loved them all...suparb.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neznam kako mi je promaknuo ovaj dizajn! Genijalnost opet na djelu. Volim mozaike jako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ovo je bilo cisto kopiranja manikira koji sam pronasla kod Wondrously Polished, a i ja obozavam mozaike.. :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)