Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

28 November, 2022

Silver pattern on grey & peach marble base

round silver nail art studs 
Kiko 3 in 1 Shine fortifying fast dry base/top coat

The idea for this manicure was to make marble effect decals using these nice shades of grey and peach and then to add some stamping using silver stamping polish...
I did it, and I was happy with the marble base that I created, but the final manicure was not exactly what I expected it to be... Unfortunately, you can not see much of marble base, the silver pattern has a very strong "impact"...

At least I can show you a piece of marble base that I created for this manicure,  you can see it on my last photos bellow...

Lesson learned, next time I will add a very small stamping, that will not cover the entire nail :-)









4 comments:

  1. That often happens to me, that my ideas don't turn out quite the way I expected them too. It's nice nonetheless :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ Don't know why I came out as anonymous :D

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)