Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

17 January, 2019

UR Sugar Amazon store UV gel set, first part

Today I would like to present to you a wonderful UV gel polishes set that I got from UR Sugar Amazon store for this review :-)
You can find this set in their Amazon store with this name: UR SUGAR 7,5ml Smalto Semipermanente Gel Kit, Camaleonte Gel, Giada Magnetica Gel, Cat Eye Gel, Cambia Colore Temperatura Gel,Glitterato Cielo Stellato Gel, 6 Bottiglie Set

This is a beautiful set of six UR Sugar UV gel polishes; they have different effects and different colours but they are all really eye-catching and I like all of them! :-)

Today I will present you three UV gel polishes from the set and in my next post I will present you other three UV gel polishes from the set, so stay tuned! :-)

UR03 Chameleon Starry is a chameleon effect UV gel particularly rich with small particles that glow like a little stars; it is a real beauty!

UR04 Sugar Jade Cat Eye is green magnetic effect UV gel and UR05 Holo Cat Eye is dark red / purple magnetic effect UV gel; I used both of them without black base and I tried them with 3 various kinds of magnets, I got a perfect magnetic effect on both of them.

What you can see on my photos are UR Sugar UV gel polishes in two layers and with one layer of UV gel base coat and one layer of UV gel top coat. Every layer of UV gel polish and UV base/top coat is cured 2 minutes in 36W UV lamp.

I didn't have problems working with them, the application was very smooth which really impressed me a lot!

I got a lot of compliments for my manicures and it confirms that these polishes are really eye-catching! :-)

They can also be used as base for various stamping and free-hand manicures and I will surely use them a lot in the future for many beautiful nail art creations!

My experience with these UR Sugar gel polishes was very positive and I can strongly recommend this set! :-)

If you’re looking for a set of different effects and colours UV gel polishes, this set is the right choice for you! :-)

UR03 Chameleon Starry







UR04 Sugar Jade Cat Eye







UR05 Holo Cat Eye







I remind you that you can find this beautiful and very interesting UV gel set on Amazon: UR SUGAR 7,5ml Smalto Semipermanente Gel Kit

and you can also find and follow UR Sugar Store on instagram and twitter:


6 comments:

  1. All of them look gorgeous, I can't wait to see the others too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :-) Yes, I think it's an amazing set of UV gel polishes :-)

      Delete
  2. Posebno mi se svidja UR05 Holo Cat Eye, a svi su zanimljivi :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! :-) Moj omiljeni stize u sledecem postu! :-)

      Delete
  3. Vrh! Odlično izgledaju!��

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)