Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

22 January, 2016

Stamping plate Blueberry 03 - Snowflakes on purple holo

Today I would like to present to you a new stamping plate that I got few days ago from Marta, tallented nail artist from Poland; her blog is Red Rouge and there you can find many interesting manicures, especially beautiful stamping manicures :-)

Marta is also the owner of etsy shop Blueberrystorepl and she sent me her stamping plate Blueberry 03 for my honest review :-)





I love this stamping plate :-) I like Christmas and winter patterns and I like very much all the patterns on Blueberry 03! My first choice were snowflakes because I like to see them on my nails, drawn or stamped, and these stamped snowflakes look really beautiful! 
I'm sure that I will use all the patterns on this plate, they are all very eye-catching! :-)

Stamping plate Blueberry 03 is a bit bigger than standard round stamping plates, it is 7 cm of diameter and the dimensions of patterns are 2,5 x 2 cm.
The other two stamping plates, Blueberry 01 and Blueberry 02 are standard plates, their diameter is 5,5 cm and the dimensions of patterns are 2,2 x 1,5 cm.

As I am lucky to have all three beautiful Blueberry plates, I made some photos to show you the difference of their dimensions :-)



I didn't have any problem with this stamping plate, it's engraved deeply enough to get perfect patterns and transfer them on your nails, the patterns are really clear and sharp which is the most important thing when it comes to stamping! :-)
I can highly recommend the stamping plate Blueberry 03, it has very reasonable price, it's a good quality stamping plate and it's really beautiful..!

Dear Marta, thank you for sending me this beauty, I'm happy to have all the Blueberry stamping plates and I hope that your Blueberry collection will continue growing, with interesting and beautiful patterns like these are! :-)

If you would like to see some manicures that I made using stamping plates Blueberry 01 and Blueberry 02 you can follow the links bellow:
Stamping plate Blueberry 01 - White floral pattern on grey & black gradient
Stamping: Black floral pattern on blue holo with Blueberry 01 stamping plate
Stamping plate Blueberry 02 - Swirly floral pattern on silver holo
Stamping: Leaves on green holo with Blueberry 02 stamping plate

Snowflakes on purple holo is my first manicure done with stamping plate Blueberry 03 and surely won't be the last! Stay tuned! :-)

Kiko 3 in 1 Shine fortifying fast dry base/top coat  






6 comments:

  1. Aww that snowflakes look amazing on this BPS holo polish <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marta! :-) The stamping went flawless and I love these snowflakes and all the other patterns :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria! I like snowflakes and white snowflakes match with all the other colours :-)

      Delete
  3. prekrasna manikura, a da znaš da i ta pločica baš super izgleda :D
    obavezno provjerim njen shop :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! Imam sve tri Blueberry plocice koje je napravila i sve mi mnogo fino funkcionisu i lepe su :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)