Pages

▼

14 September, 2017

MilvArt water decals review - UV gel manicures with water decals J 145p and F149 - Colorful flowers and Golden & silver abstract pattern on purple

Hello to all my followers and readers! :-) 
Today I'm happy to show you two new manicures created using beautiful MilvArt water decals :-) 

Once again, I would like to thank MilvArt for giving me the opportunity to collaborate with them, and above all Arina for her kindness and for all her help! :-)

MilvArt is a russian company from Saint-Petersburg that produces nail art products. On their website, in their catalog you can find water decals, rhinestones, nail stencils, tattoos, and soon there will also be some new nail wraps :-)

As I experienced, they continuously update their range of products, so every time I visit their website I find new products, new gorgeous water decals that I admire! :-)

You can find MilvArt here:
MilvArt website
MilvArt YouTube channel
MilvArt instagram
MilvArt facebook

Take some time to browse their website, I assure you that you will find a lot of beautiful products that you like! :-)


MilvArt water decals can be used with normal nail polish and also with UV gel polish. Also this time I used them with UV gel polish and I confirm that all the procedure went smoothly, I didn't have any problem and I was very happy with the results! :-)

You can see my manicures using MilvArt water decals in combination with UV gel in my previous posts:
MilvArt water decals review - UV gel manicure with water decals - Black floral pattern on white and Blue roses pattern on white,
MilvArt water decals review - UV gel manicure with water decals - N 736p and S 338 - Pink flowers on silver and Black floral pattern on matte silver,
MilvArt water decals review - UV gel manicures with water decals F 120 and F 148 - Silver floral pattern on sky blue and Golden floral pattern on matte pink 
MilvArt water decals review - UV gel manicures with water decals N 884 and F 152 - Blue pattern on white and Silver floral pattern on matte blue and
MilvArt water decals review - UV gel manicures with water decals - J 174 and F 114 - Black & golden abstract pattern on turquoise and Golden floral pattern on matte purple

There you can find also the detailed procedure how to make a water decal manicure with UV gel polish, and you can also follow MilvArt video tutorial Full nail under gel polish, I find it very useful! :-)

I strongly recommend MilvArt water decals, for their high quality, easy application and amazing patterns that are definitely very eye-catching, and that give us the opportunity to wear a real pieces of art on our nails..! :-)
These water decals also have a very reasonable price and MilvArt has a world wide delivery, so no matter where you live, MilvArt can reach you! :-) 

Today I'm showing two manicures that I made using two beautiful water decals, J 145p and F 149! :-)

In next days and weeks "stay tuned", follow my posts, I have more MilvArt products to show you! :-)

MilvArt J 145p
























9 comments:

  1. Davvero belli questi decals, mi piace anche come li hai abbinati con i colori di base.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie, Aly! :-) Ci sono tantissimi water decals veramente belli e mi piace l'effetto finale di ognuno di loro! :-)

      Delete
  2. Dve stvarno divne kombinacije, ne znam koja je lepsa! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know which one I prefer more. I like them both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andrea! :-) Yes, also I like both of them and I like all MilvArt decals that I got! :-)

      Delete
  4. I'd say that all their water decals are amazing, I like also these two :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are having very unique collection of decals. You have created very beautiful manis.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)